Thursday, April 8, 2010

Almost-Friday Funny!

This almost-Friday Funny is courteousy of a fellow blogger, Maddy. Her blog Mad Imaginations is FAB and you should def. check it out! She creates some of the cutest things! Her "friend" Calvin is very sneaky but oh so cute! Check him out in the link below! :)

CLICK HERE for the FUNNY then scroll down until you see the video (check out the cute bubble-making card on the way down!). Make sure your speakers are on, click play then scroll down like you are reading a comic book! TOO cute!!!

Happy almost-Friday! I hope the sun is shining outside your craft room window!
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. hi hunni ! thanks for the blog shout ! you like my little mousey then ? he is getting to be alittle naughty !

    i have to say that post was my fav calvin mouse one ... i think its where he is holding his bottom as im about to flick him that does it for me rofl !
    btw --- your profile when you comment didnt lead me to your blog .. i reconised your name from the blog candy you entered !

    hugs
    maddy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my favorite shot too!!! I was hysterical! :) I wonder why my comment wouldn't lead you to my blog...weird! Thanks for stopping by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Hope youre feeling as well as possible today? Thanks for the comments on my blog. :) And yes it is fun to meet someone with the same name! so cool! To answer your questions.... the pre-printed overlays for cards are cool, I got them from a shopping channel here in the UK but if youre happy to pass on your details to me I'd happily pop a few in the mail for you. Just email me at jenrosejewels@googlemail.com . I didnt use alchohol ink on the doily card, just Tim Holtz distress ink on an ink blending tool. And finally here's a link to explain M.E. It's also known as Chronic Fatique Symdrome (CFS) over here in the Uk. Not sure about in the US. But I do know it's similar to Fibromalgia in that it's another one of those illnesses that they can't figure out what it is or where it comes from, let alone a cure, so they just leave you to get on with it!

    http://www.meresearch.org.uk/information/whatisme.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*