I created this cute little giraffe birthday card for a family member who loves giraffes. It just so happens the challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge was to create something with a Cricut Zoo Animal! The papers are mostly by Creative Memories with a little Bazzill thrown in for good measure! :) I used the Create-A-Critter Cricut Cartridge to create my little giraffe and used the phrase function from the bear cut to create the "Happy Birthday" phrase. I rounded the corners and added Luster Baubles to finish it off! The giraffe is dimensional and the phrase is popped up off the paper as well.
--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - At the Zoo
Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - At the Zoo
Rosie D's - All Creatures, Great and Small
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~
~Hugs, JennRo~


12/1/10 - Challenge #36 - Thankful











Friday Freebies!
that's adorable.....really, really cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for being "Fantabulous!"
Very cute! I have not made the giraffe yet, but have wanted too. So thanks for the inspiration :)
ReplyDeleteLove your second entry, Thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting
Tracy x
Very cute card!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! I love all the soft colors! Thank you for sharing :-)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing! I am liking this giraffe even more now!
ReplyDelete~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com
This card is really cute. The giraffe is really darling. Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB.
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love the paper. Thanks for playing at FCCB this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling birthday card!! Your giraffe is very cute :) Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB!
ReplyDeleteThe plaid paper looks fantastic behind the giraffe's spots. Great job!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at FCCB this week!
Really cute! Thanks for playing at FCCB! Leigh
ReplyDeleteOh soooo cute! I love giraffes! Just wanted to mention....there's a DT call over at POlka Doodles & you should enter! (by the way, sadly I have no say in who gets the post) Hope you're keeping well. HUGS
ReplyDelete