Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bunny Birthday Card!

Wow! I haven't blogged in quite some time. I apologize as the weather here has been rather crappy which gives free reign for my Fibro to act up. Thus, I've been spending less time at my craft table. I have quite a few family birthdays in July so here is another birthday creation! I received this cute little bunny stamp from my blogfriend Jenny in the UK and I use a lot! I LOVE him! Thank you Jenny!!

--This project is entered in the following challenges--
Rosie D's - All Creatures, Great and Small
Thanks for looking and please leave a comment so I know you were here!
~Hugs, JennRo~

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, Thanks for joining Rosie-D’s challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*