Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Creation Self Challenge Project #24!

How's everyone tonight? Hope your weekend went well! I had a good weekend myself. It started off with spending the evening being crafty with friends at my local Michael's store! Then I enjoyed the company of my family all weekend for Saturday night dinner with my sisters & Mom and then again tonight I spent the evening with my family celebrating my great-nephew's 5th birthday! (He LOVED his Cars "Gear Up" birthday card btw! If you missed the post you can check it out here!) I'm exhausted and pretty sore but I turned my craft room light off for the night (after dinner w/ the fam!) and watched some Sunday night TV! Before we went out to dinner tonight I finished up a Spring card I was working on this weekend. I was having an issue with my stamping ink. :( BUT...here it is!

Do you recognize this cute little girl?? You should from last night's post! Yes, it is the same little girl holding a basket full of Easter eggs! This time around I thought, how fun would it be if I switched up the eggs for flowers and made a spring card instead!? :) Hope you enjoy it!

(Side View)

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out my BLOG CANDY here!!!
~Hugs, JennRo~

3 comments:

  1. I love these images, and you have done a great job with it here... great colouring and co-ordination of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Edna! This is a Pure Innocence stamp set and is so cute! I love this little girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little card and that little girl is darling. That pretty green ribbon just seals the deal.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*