Monday, July 27, 2009

Animal Shelter Challenge THANK YOU!!

THANK YOU to everyone who voted for Maranatha Farm in The Animal Shelter Challenge!! The Challenge is now over and the final results will be released July 29th. I will post them as soon as I get them! :)

THANK YOU ALL!! Thank you to those of you who voted once or twice and to those who were faithful daily voters!!

Thank You to Karen and Dwane, Maranatha Farm founders, for their never ending compassion and for working tirelessly to make a difference in the lives of the animals in our area. Without Maranatha Farm, many animals would either be euthanized because their afflictions are deemed "too far gone" OR would wander around lowcountry streets until they starved to death, were hit by a car or worse.

I hope this Challenge will be a means to perhaps gain further ground next time. THANK YOU ALL!

2 comments:

  1. It was my pleasure to participate in the shelter challenge. I take old quilts and blankets for the dogs at the Humane Society, I adopt from the rescues, and over the years I have donated a lot of my sewing and drawing endeavors to shelters for fund raising.
    I would have 100 dogs if I could.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen

    Just seen your name on my comments from the blog hop and wanted to hop on over to your place and say Hi thanks for visiting, all is well
    here, hope the same for you, looks like you been a busy girl....

    Hugs
    Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving love! Don't forget to leave a link to your blog so I can come visit! *Hugs*